ABOUT US

  ABOUT US  
Our church is located at the corner of 26 1/2 Road and Horizon Drive in Grand Junction, Colorado. More...

We are a Lutheran Church associated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) which is based in Waukesha, Wisconsin. WELS began in 1850 when three pastors met together in Milwaukee,WI.  Nationwide, it has grown to over 1,200 congregations, with 400,000 baptized souls served by over 1,000 pastors. For more information, including information regarding our world-wide mission efforts in dozens of countries go to: www.wels.net.  The national offices of the WELS are located at N16W23377 Stone Ridge Drive, Waukesha, WI 53188-1108.